Monday, August 2, 2010

craziness of my headress




CAUTION NEXT PICTURES MIGHT STUN YOU TILL YOU TURN PURPLE N THEN GROW AN AFRO


hey soo in my wearable arts class at University of the Arts I have been trying to work on this project. the project u might ask is about making a headdress or hat of some sort made out of tape and newspaper. easier said then done ill tell u that for nothing. i attempted to finished it the first week but now im FINALLY working on it (aka the program is a month long n i crapped out and didnt finished it till now 4 days till its due) soo basically i actually got REALLY far today i finally taped AND balanced it perfectly on my alien/maniquin's head. i used about 3 WHOLE roles of masking tape and at least 2 WHOLE newspapers it is a lot of work but im still working and it looks prettty good if i do say so myself. soo so far i have everything balanced but i still need to paint it and add any other CRAZY things i want. also fun fact about this is that Lady Gaga would probably wear this..haha so by the way he/she doesnt have a name sooo if you have nay ideas share or eventually ill think of one for my friendly head sharing friend. sooo heres the pics of my headdress so far but im ALMOST done im soooooooooooooooooooooo pumped because i sorta pushed this WAY off so hope u like the INTENSITY!!!

ciao
the alien head master
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment