Friday, September 24, 2010

boring shirt..NEVER!!



Hey artsy fartsy people!!!
Sorry i haven't posted anything for sooooooooooooooooooo
long but I HAVE been working on stuff..my computor sorta kinda broke :( soo this WHOLE project started out by I REALLY had to make something for my friends birthday soo i got surprisingly creative!! I took this ordinary boring shirt that my grade made a couple of years ago..that im probably never going to wear again..(sorry whoever made these) and turned it into a bag!! I then made my own silk screen and spray painted her name onto the bag (it says robyn btw juust the picture isn't that good)
ENJOY!! :D
PS if you want instructions on how to turn BORING shirts into fun bags..I could give you my secret recipe :)

3 comments:

  1. i wish this was fb so i could hit the like button c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnks person i dont no :D ..do i no u..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i use it ALL the time :D
    could you give me the instuctions actually cause they are the coolest bags in the WORLD!

    ReplyDelete